Secreto 100% Ibérico de Bellota Pork
Green bell peppers
Yellow bell peppers
Extra-virgin olive oil
- Wash, dry, and slice the green and yellow bell peppers into strips.
- Cut the onion in half and thinly slice.
- In a wok or large sauté pan, heat olive oil on medium heat and sauté the onions until soft and translucent.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and cook until soft. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Season Secreto Ibérico with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a cast iron griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan starts to smoke, carefully place the Secreto Ibérico in the pan.
- Sear until golden and flip to sear on the other side. Once it’s cooked through, slice into strips.
- To build the fajitas, place the peppers and onions in the tortilla, add the strips of Secreto Ibérico, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime.